Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tennis Elbow


"Great game, today, Buffy! You really played sportingly on the court."
"I like tennis. I like being rich."
"I'm so glad we joined this country club! It's so nice to be around our kind of people."
"I like the country club. I like our kind of people."
"What say we go back to the old homestead and celebrate our win with an indoor sport?"
"I like indoor sports. I like indoor sports. I like indoor sports. I like indoor sports...."
"Oh shit, are your wires shorting out again? GODDAMMIT!"
"...I like indoor sports. I like indoor sports....I like.....rrrrummmmmmerrrrspoooooooobababaaaah..."

SLAP!

"...I like indoor sports. I love you, Simon. You are talented and smart and handsome and ravishing in bed. You have the stamina of a horse. You have the stamina of a horse. You have the stamina of a horse......rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......."
"F***ing hell! You're the worst robot wife I've ever made!"

No comments: