Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diary Entry


"Dear Diary,
Today I had class with Clark Buchanan, he's SO CUTE and I hope he knows I EXIST. I keep trying to get his attention and I dream every night that he'll ask me to the Junior Cotillion! I wonder what I look like with contacts. I wonder if Clark will like me if I have blue eyes instead of BORING BROWN but DAD WON'T LET ME WEAR CONTACTS!!! So anyway I dropped my pencil near Clark's desk - I'm SUCH A KLUTZ!!! But he DID say "you dropped your pencil." I said "Sorry, Mark!" and oh man as soon as I said that I thought I was going to DIE!!!!!!! Now he probably thinks I'm dumb because I thought his name was Mark. Oh my god I dream about him every night and what it would be like to go all the way with him. Maybe tomorrow I'll try and ask him for a pen. CB+DW 4-EVER!!!!!!

Debbie Buchanan
Deborah Buchanan
Debbie Anne Witherspoon Buchanan
Mrs Clark Buchanan

...I can't decide which one I like best!!!"

No comments: