Monday, August 28, 2006

Trapped In The Stilt House: Part One



He hopped up and said “there’s a party going on and I'm going to enjoy it”
And I'm like “God, please don’t let this kid look in this stilt house”
He walks to the table and looks underneath the plate
She says “the marble cake is delicious”
He says “I really like that goddamn cake”
He pulls back the cloth napkin while she’s biting her nails
Then he picks up a fork. Right now I'm sweating like hell
Checks under the placemat (placemat)
then under the Dixie cup (Dixie cup)
He looks at the stilt house (stilt house)
I pull out my berretta (berretta)
He walks up to the stilt house (stilt house)
He’s close up to the stilt house (stilt house)
Now he’s at the stilt house (stilt house)
Now he’s opening the stilt house (stilt house, stilt house, stilt house)

No comments: