Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Donkey Fo'Ty


As he lumbered through the Enchanted Forest on his trusty burro, Kermit Whittington, clad in the knit armour of his ancestors, encountered a sylvan nymph perched atop a toadstool. She held out a flagon to him.
"Drink!" She commanded.
Kermit looked at her queruously.
"What is it?" he asked.
"A delicious beverage. Forty ounces of alcoholic bliss."
"I'm not sure...I'm more of a Disaronno fan myself."
The sylvan nymph drank from the flagon thirstily.
"Too bad you have not drunk from my cup," she said, sadly. "That Mickey was so fine. So fine, it blew my mind."

Kermit looked at the inebriated creature on the toadstool askance, nudged "Gordo," and went on his way through The Enchanted Forest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, man, I wanna read the rest of the story of "Kermit in Wonderland." :o(