Friday, June 23, 2006

Just Do It...


...If by "doing it" you mean strip naked and paint yourself with the Cross of St. George in PIG'S BLOOD and scream your feckin' head off for THE GLORY OF ALBION AND ITS SEEDS OF CULTURAL DIASPORA!!!!!!!

Sing with me!

...Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my arrows of desire:
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire.


Yes, England is great. So great, in fact, that despite its culinary contributions of dead things in jelly; and the Teletubbies, it's brought us a lot of good things like Ribena, Dorothy L. Sayers books and The Young Ones. I freaking love England so much I, too, am going to strip naked and paint the Cross of St George across my OWN body and FEEL THE PRIDE OF BEING A BLOODY WONDERFUL ANGLO-SAXON HYBRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hi, Mom)

No comments: