Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Separated At Birth?

This separated at birth really pains me because I love Stephen Colbert with ALL MY HEART AND MAYBE EVEN MY PANCREAS and if he wasn't already married with three bazillion kids I'd snatch him up and say "Oh Stephen, you gorgeous rogue! You are so smart and so fetching in that tie...let's go yell at the White House and silly-string Cheney!" And then we'd take the train to New York and make fun of the people on the train, and laugh about life, and then when we got to New York we'd go to the park (Central) and ice skate (even though it's May, in my fantasy, the ice is still there) and he'd skate my name in the ice in cursive because he is so talented, and then I'd give him a BIG HUG...
Yikes. I can't believe I am sharing my steamiest fantasy! Yes, I admit it, I have the girliest crush on Stephen Colbert in the whole wide world.....and yet, the knowing smirk is so FAMILIAR, so very!
Wait!!!!! There is a song coming to my head...
"You're the red, white and blue, oh the funny things you do, America! America! This is youuuuuu!!"


Stephen Colbert and Bob Saget? Why? WHY? Your HAIRLINES are even identical!
SOB!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was much distressed by next door people who had twin babies and played the violin; but one of the twins died, and the other has eaten the fiddle - so all is peace.
Edward Lear

Celia Pleete said...

I would pay handsomely to see Bob Saget eat a fiddle.