Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Braggmopp


The nice lady over at Nothing Elegant nominated the Mad Vortex with the "Nice Blog" award. How spiffingly splendid.

The Mad Vortex has a bunch of kindred spirit pages, all featured on the blogroll on the side. Jolly good.) But I'm lazy to write about all of them, so I'm just going to feature the awesomest, and by "awesomest" I mean "superlatively awesome."

So I bestow in turn the "Nice Blog Award" to the following blogs (in addition to Nothing Elegant):

April Winchell: a collection of weird crap
Kitchen Retro: a collection of weird crap
Weird eBay: a collection of people selling weird crap
Freaky Jesus: a collection of Jesus doing weird things
Horrifying Foodstuffs: a collection of weird food
Housewife In Hollywood: a collection of weirdness and other stuff

Yo, thanks for thinking of us!

2 comments:

{Tara} said...

Great links, thanks!!

Elvee Kaye said...

Whoa, my Freaky Jesus is in there! Damn, I feel downright privileged and special now. :o)