Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blind Date: Jenny Lee


"Hey. I'm Jenny Lee. What do I do? Oh, I work as a therapist. I can tell you're feeling kinda down, huh? Wanna talk about it? You're feeling a little anxious about our date. I can tell by your silent cues. Body language speaks volumes, you know? Like, the way your knees are positioned, you are pointing them away from me, and that's a silent invitation that you're not interested in sex. At least not right now! You're sweating slightly, which tells me you're nervous. I understand. A dating situation can often bring about slight stress, meeting someone new. What do you think of my sweater? I chose it because it's a soothing palette. Pastels calm people down during a stressful meeting. Especially pink. I tell my clients that if they're having a tough time, to think of something pink. So? What are we doing tonight? I hear there's a great movie tonight playing down at the Roxy. It's called "Passion Sky." It's about...hey? I sense you're leaving me. Do you want to talk about your feelings?"

No comments: