Friday, June 20, 2008

Blind Date: Heather


"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Heather. I'm just going to come out and say this right now before I forget - I just LOVE "I Love Lucy" and all things 1950s. You ever watch "I Love Lucy?" I do, I've got the whole series on DVD. What's your favourite episode? You don't have one either, huh? It's just that great of a show, right? Okay, so here's the killer part - I have a brother named Ricky AND I have red hair. So what do you like to do? I like making sweaters and mittens and stuff. See these mittens? I made 'em during the episode when Little Ricky was born. I call 'em my Baby Ricky Mittens. Cute, huh? Oh, and I made this hat, too. I made that during the episode when Lucy and Ethel were making that candy. Oh man I totally cracked up during that one, I had to remake this pom-pom like 4 times before I could get it right. It was soooo funny. Hey, ever play bridge? I'm learning how. I was hoping you might like to play it. I really like card games, almost as much as my I Love Lucy dolls. Wanna come see 'em?"

No comments: