Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Blind Date.


"Hello Dear!

How are you? I hope that all good for you and you will read my letter with a interest. Ok. I got your e-mail through internet dating agency. I gave my letter to agency and they have told that my letter will be send to womman in North America!!!! I want to arrive to North America and I have good chance for this. I need only womman who can meet me in North America and probably we can to develop our relations.

Ok. My name is Krzysztof. I'm from Poznan City, Poland. I'm 26 years old. But very soon will be 27 years old. My birthday on March, 13, 1981.
I am ready for creation family and want it very much.

I cannot find womman in Poland for myself because it very hard in Poland.

I want to create family and to live in your country because the government to care about people.

I want to live and be sure in the future.

In Poland it is not possible to live easy. I want to tell about myself a little.

I live in city Poznan. My city is very beautiful. I work as the seller in shop home appliances.
I'm cheerful man who like to go for sports and do all what like are usual peoples.

My history: I'm with my friend were going to go in your country as tourists for search of wommen for serious relations. But my girlfriend could not go with me. She had problems with your family. But very soon I will receive visa and I don't want to lose a chance to arrive in your country. I will receive visa in 7 days for your country.

Now I'm in city Warsaw and waiting for reception of my visa. It will be great if you can meet me and we can to have relations with you. I'm understand that it very strange, but probably it's desteny for you and me. I understand that you will ask me "Where did you get my e-mail?" I'm right??? I got your e-mail through internet dating agency in my city. I gave them my letter and they told me that they will send
my letter. And I will be very happy if YOU will answer to me.

I will be very happy if you will write me and we will have our meeting very soon. And it is possible we a meeting in 7 days because I can arrive to you. Please tell to me about yourself a little!"

No comments: