Friday, April 20, 2007

Blind Date


"Oh, hi...are you Herb? I recognised you from your profile. Do you Yahoo!? I do! Hee hee! So, I hear you're looking for a girl who wants to take a chance on romance. Guess you picked the right one! I'm totally willing to take a chance on romance. I'm a bank teller. Oh don't worry, I won't "tell" what your routing number is! Ha ha! Banker's joke. But in all seriousness, I like you already. No, really, you have nice eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul, you know? I can see you have a good heart. Do you like kitties? I have four. I know that's a lot, but they keep landing on my back porch and I'm such a softie. I even scrapbook their pictures and I adorn the pages with their fur. Here, I brought one of my scrapbooks to show you. Isn't that cute? That's Scamper, and that's Fuzzles, and oooh! it's little Mister Droopydrawers himself - I call him Sir Prowler - and that's Morris. Gosh, do you want to get married? I can just tell you're a cat person!"

No comments: